Unique, Intuitive and Concise
THE OVERVIEW | THE INTRODUCTION AND | THE WHY
BENEFITS FOR PRACTICING THEOLOGIONS
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS OF THEOLOGY
Starting at the initial release you have access to 9 Bible Translations including some of the most widely used translations renowned for their accuracy, ease of reading, context sensitive and ongoing improvements by academia. Translations include the English Standard Version (ESV), King James Version (KJV), World English Bible (WEB), Young's Literal Translation (YLT), Webster's Bible (WBT), Darby English Bible (DARBY), the Bible in Basic English (BBE) for those where English might not be your native language, those have reading difficulties and also with the current release the Afrikaans Translation (Bybelgenootskap van Suid Afrika).
Search through Scripture with ease. Supply a word or more and see all verses accross Biblical Scripture that contains the verses search for. Results will be shown if found on a line by line basis. This function allows you to search the Old Testament of the Bible and also the New Testament of the Bible. Your will be highlighted to allow you to accurately view the position of your search criteria within the context of the verses shown. Below are some screenshots.
Delve deep into the versification. With our intuitive and specialized technologies, you can now take any verse, discover the meaning behind any word. Understand the correct pronunciation, morphology, glossary, transliteration, lexeme's, clausation, exegenesis without needing to consult other Lexicon's, Concordances be it Greek, Hebraic, Aramaic, Latin, only the most enduring, most widely accepted and trusted resources are used such as the Septuagint, Texus Receptus, BHS (Codex Sinaiticus, the Codex Alexandrinus, etc texts), Mesoretic text and so forth is used together with other modern tools such as Strong's material is used to provide concepts and context that are as close to the oldest accepted scripture and much more. Below are some screenshots
English, Afrikaans, Koine Greek transliteration.
Word by word Translation, Morphology, Pronunciation.
Extended Morphology, Discourse Features and Transliterations.
Glossary, Declension and Context meanings.
Advanced Strong's Dictionary.
Literal and Interlinear Clausation.
People, Places and Events
Go back in time and view the major events as though you were there yourself. Get to know the places where events occurred and the people involved. With the advent of modern technology it is now easier than ever before to experience events from an historical perspective as never before. Revisit people, their siblings, partners, mother, father. Lives and times of important and interesting people, their date of birth, date and location of death . All in relation to preceding and succeeding events and extensive descriptive narratives explaining the context and details. Below are some screenshots.
Whether you want include, choose or abbreviate on your own topic. TOPIC X™ is designed to provide you with an arsenal of topics to select from. Thereafter amongst the 1000's of topics of which all are ranked according to overall interest and popularity when select you will be presented with a linear view of what the Bible says about the topic in question by listing the verses, their own ranking relevance to the context throughout the 66 books in the Bible. There are two editions, All Topics and Top Topics Below are some screenshots.
Besides the above features. There exists a corollary which predicates the above features. In a way it can be observed as core tenants I follow in regards to product design, support and ongoing integration. If a product cannot meet the these standards then I would simply not start a project and therefore not create it no matter how unique the product might be, or how profitable a product might be
- Usability. Tool must be usable and retain usability by providing, adding, removing or adapting containing modules.
- Meaningful. Tool must be able to produce meaningful results most of the time.
- Ease of Use. Tool must have a fluent layout with a low as possible learning curve only subject to the users current level of understanding.
- Design. Design elements, layout elements, colours and flow must be thoughtful and optimized for prolonged usage at a given time.
- Ongoing updates to ensure product relevance, product security and contextual evidence
- Value. Though development and third party integrations incur cost. To offer ongoing value, proper sources, sources and information must be relevant as much as possible
- Security. To maintain a high level of security to keep access and data safe and secure while not impeding user experience
- General. The primary purpose behind my products is to develop products that people want to use, which people can feel the impact it makes, and even better how people can in turn use the product to supplement their own area of practice and in turn how beneficial the former can promote the health, growth and overall well-being of those people.